Land Surveyors/Trainee Surveyors
Ross Reid Contractors is a leading medium – sized Civil Engineering company. Due to increased growth in business we are seeking experienced personnel for various projects in Auckland region.
Trainee Surveyors – should be computer literate and eager to learn
Land Surveyors- Minimum two years’ experience in site survey/set out utilising GPS equipment
Experience and Skill:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with our drug and alcohol policy.
- Be able to work in any weather condition and exposed to the elements.
- Computer literate and eager to learn.
- Must be self motivated and keen to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a positive work attitude
- Makes difficult decisions efficiently and is keen to help other and or learn
- Can identify potential hazards in and around the work area
- Have NZ residency or valid NZ work permit.
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven rates on experience
- Late model Machines in great condition predominantly Cat equipment which is maintained second to none.
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a work life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz