Ross Reid are looking for experienced Heavy Haulage Transporter Driver to join our great family based company in Auckland. In this role you will be responsible for driving a Kenworth T409 coupled to a MTE 3302/3306 Transporter, Tag Axle & Dolly on occasion, moving heavy machinery around our sites in and around Auckland. If you think this is you then read on.
Experience and Skillset:
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience (Class 5) on driving transporter, Tag axle and Dolly
- Hold a full clean driver license
- WTR Endorsement
- Have a BESS Licence
- Loading/ Transporting of over dimensional machinery and civil equipment
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the heavy haulage regulations
- Be able to work in any weather condition and exposed to the elements
- Must be willing to work Saturdays
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with our drug and alcohol policy
- Ability to work unsupervised with a positive work attitude
- Understands safe work practices pertaining to an earthworks/civils environment
- Makes difficult decisions efficiently and is keen to help other and or learn
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, operations outside of general duties
- Can identify potential hazards in and around the work area
- Good knowledge of Auckland area & approved routes to travel
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven numeration package.
- Late model vehicles in great condition
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a work life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
- All our plant is late model predominantly Cat equipment which is maintained second to none.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz