Ross Reid Contractors is a leading medium – sized Civil Engineering company. Due to increased growth in business we are seeking experienced personnel for various projects in Auckland region.
Gardener/Labourer – responsible for maintenance and mowing of the grassed areas, edging treatment and weed control for our sites and general labour work for our workshop.
Experience and Skill:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with our drug and alcohol policy.
- Be able to work in any weather condition and exposed to the elements.
- Must be self motivated and keen to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a positive work attitude
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a Gardener
- Can identify potential hazards in and around the work area
- Have NZ residency or valid NZ work permit.
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven numeration package.
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- No night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a wok life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz