Class 5 Driver
Ross Reid are looking for experienced Class 5 Driver to join our great family based company in Auckland. In this role you will be responsible for managing and operating our fleets in and around Auckland. No works will be required outside of the Auckland Region. If you think this is you then read on. Ross Reid operate a range of trucks in our fleet including 6xwheeler tippers, water trucks and a fuel tanker all requiring a class 4 licence. Also we operate a fleet of late model 6 wheel tippers with 4 axle tipping trailers requiring experience with spreading metal and tipping with trucks and trailers. These units require a class 5 licence. We also operate a specialised heavy transport division which transport our large fleet of earthmoving equipment throughout the Auckland region. We currently have vacancies for experienced class 4 and 5 drivers. There may be limited opportunities for trainees for these positions.
Experience and Skill:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with our drug and alcohol policy.
- Be able to work in any weather condition and exposed to the elements.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays.
- Preferred 2-5 year’s experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a positive work attitude
- Understands safe work practices pertaining to an earthworks/civils environment
- Makes difficult decisions efficiently and is keen to help other and or learn
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, operations outside of general duties
- Can identify potential hazards in and around the work area
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven rates on experience
- Late model trucks in great condition which is maintained second to none.
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a work life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz