Client: Leading Developments Limited
Location: 443A Ormiston Road
This project consist of two separable portions of bulk earthworks and civil works for a 30 lot residential subdivision. Roads 1,2,3 and 12 are to be constructed in accordance with the Auckland councils engineering Standards and approximately 9 retaining walls to be constructed.
Project also consist of the following;
– The clearance of fencing, vegetation, remnants of the dwelling and it’s utilities (which has recently been demolished by others), driveway and parking areas and removal of the ornamental pond.
– Bulk Earthworks across the entire site including topsoiling and grassing, as indicated on the drawings.
– Construction of sealed residential roads, inclusive of kerb and channel, footpaths and associated work tying this network into the existing network.
– Construction of 225mm-675mm dia. Stormwater drains in reinforced concrete, including concrete manholes, cesspits, house connections and reticulation to tie into the newly built downstream reticulation
– Construction of 150mm dia. wastewater drain in PVC including concrete manholes and house connections and connection into the existing reticulation.
– Installation of 50mm, 100mm, and 150mm dia uPVC and MOPE watermains, including ridermains, valves, fire hydrants, and associated fittings.
– Construction of timber pole retaining walls
– Construction of Gravity wall along road 12 – type and design yet to be confirmed.
– Construction of service trenches for each of Power, Gas and Telecom utilities, including liaison and coordination with all utility service providers.
– Supply and Installation of Streetlights as shown on the drawings and as per the required standards.
Earthworks and Civil Works for a new residential subdivision