Semi-Skilled labour/ trainee Operators
Ross Reid are seeking keen and energetic trainee operators and labourers to become an integral part our expanding business. Due a large increase in our workload we are keen to hear and meet with semiskilled labourers and trainee operators. If you have a desire to be taught in machinery operations by an industry leader then this is the role for you. We have one of the largest earthmoving fleets in NZ. We have numerous land developments ongoing within the Auckland region. Here at Ross Reid we have a fully functional training team with classroom teachers and full time training assessor and teacher to up skill your qualifications and machinery handling. This Role would give immediate work over summer with view to continue should the applicant show the willingness and dedication to move forward. The Role is Auckland Based.
Experience and Skill:
- Have an open mind and be adaptable to listen and learn
- Have a desire to better yourself and upskill
- Be reliable and turn up on time and ready to work
- Under take a drug and alcohol test on employment
- Have NZ residency and or a valid work Visa
- A little previous experience is helpful.
- Can deal with pressure and outdoor environmental elements like weather.
- Current Drivers license
- Ability to understand and help breed a health and safety culture
- A can do attitude.!!
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven rates
- We provide NZQA training to upskill yourself.
- We provide in house one on one training
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a wok life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
- All our plant is late model predominantly Cat equipment which is maintained second to none.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz