Project Managers/ Engineers
Ross Reid are looking for experienced project Managers and Engineers to join our great family based company. We are focused on land development projects across Auckland currently with a view to expand into other avenues and infrastructure projects. The core function of this role is to ensure that Ross Reid projects are run in and constructed in a productive, efficient manner and the requirement of all civil standards including time, safety environmental, cost and quality. Ross Reid has over a brilliant strike rate of repeat business because our reputation is second to none. We operate in Auckland so no requirement to work outside of the Auckland region.
Ross Reid will require a full drug screen test on employment as part of our culture to keep our staff safe.
Experience and Skillset:
- NZCE, BE CIVIL or relevant Master’s degree in Civil construction
- Earthworks and land development experience in civil construction
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a project Manager or more senior role
- Commitment to implement and understand the Health and safety act work act 2015 and advocate good working practice and accountability.
- Show leadership and strong voice to lead men and management of subcontractors and in house staff.
- A Drive to finish projects and tasks on time , to a cost budget and to a quality finish
- A sound understanding and accountability to construction methodology, and knowledge of earthworks operations including heavy earthworks plant.
- Ability to plan for daily , weekly and project milestones
- Understand and implement measure of NZS 3910:3013
- Understand Knowledge of the Construction Contracts ACT.
- Produce Claims and financial acumen to ensure profitability of your site
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven numeration package.
- Late model vehicles in great condition
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a work life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
- All our plant is late model predominantly Cat equipment which is maintained second to none.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz