Civil Earthworks Draftsman
Ross Reid are looking for experienced Civil Earthworks Draftsman to join our great family based company. We are focused on land development projects across Auckland currently with a view to expand into other avenues and infrastructure projects. The core function of this role is to ensure that Ross Reid projects are run in and constructed in a productive, efficient manner and the requirement of all civil standards including time, safety environmental, cost and quality. Ross Reid has over a brilliant strike rate of repeat business because our reputation is second to none. We operate in Auckland so no requirement to work outside of the Auckland region.
Ross Reid will require a full drug screen test on employment as part of our culture to keep our staff safe.
Experience and Skillset:
- A minimum of 3 years construction experience
- Experience in working with CAD (Civil cad/Magnet), Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD
- Ability to interpret drawings to construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary
- Ability to perform earthwork cut fill and design calculations and prepare drawings
- Assist and Prepare reports, maps and plans using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations, topographical contours
- Ability to review rough sketches, drawings, specifications and other engineering data received from engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Supervise and train other drafters
- Ability to work well under pressure
Why Join Ross Reid
- Great and market driven numeration package.
- Late model vehicles in great condition
- Our family culture which is inviting and gets away from being just another number.
- Based in Auckland so no travel outside, or no night shifts so at home in evenings for family time
- We appreciate a work life balance is important, as is developing our people to better themselves.
- We promote within ranks and offer career progression.
- All our plant is late model predominantly Cat equipment which is maintained second to none.
So if you have what it takes and fit the description above get in touch and do it today. A new challenge could be just what you need to join our great team here at Ross Reid. Be part of a culture that breeds success and a driven approach to life. We look forward to meeting with you. For all enquires please email Careers@rossreid.co.nz