Air Park Stage 1 & 2
Client: Trans Tasman Properties
Location: Montgomerie Road, Auckland
The project is a significant industrial land development of about 80 hectares near Auckland Airport.
- Erosion and sediment control; topsoil stripping & respreading 370,000m3; de-sludging and disposal of pond sediments 65,000m3; cut to fill 740,000m³.
- Pavement construction 30,000m2; stream diversion and construction of 4x3x80m long concrete bridge culvert in existing stream bed.
- Stormwater detention ponds, inlet and outlet structures, rip rap for spillways, pond access ways, timber pole retaining walls, gabion and reno mattress for culvert inlet and outlets.
- Drainage – 5000m of 225mm to 1600mm dia stormwater pipes to a maximum invert depth of 7m; 3000m of 150mm to 375mm sewer pipes.
- Structures- two 45m long, 4m wide x 3.8m deep culvert bridges in the estuary.