72 Hinau Road Development
Client: Parklands Properties Limited
Location: 72 Hinau Road, Karaka
72 Hinau Road is a subdivision development project in Karaka, Auckland. This project is divided into 3 separate stages to be complete over a period of 3 years.
The current project has two separable portions. The earthworks portion for the entire subdivision commenced in February 2017. The civil infrastructure works for Stage 1 are expected to commence late December. The Civil Works will commence upon receiving the EPA from Council.
Currently Ross Reid has completed the earthworks for stage 1 and the remainder of the earthworks will recommence on 1st October 2017 as the earthworks season resumes.
The project works involved over 160 hectares of land development, this included reclamation of over 35 hectares of swamp land.
- Earthworks - 27,000m3 cut/fill
- Topsoil Stripping – 32,000m3
- Sediment Ponds Construction including decant bunds at multiple locations.
- Storm water – approximately 1.8km
- Sewer Installation -approximately 1 km
- Roading Infrastructure – Approximately 1.5km, including Footpaths, kerb and channels, Raingardens and Road Construction
- Utilities Installation including; Power, Telecommunication and Water